Fatal vaccine series idea.

Click here for the latest PT news flashes!
KeithM

Fatal vaccine series idea.

Postby KeithM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

I really loved the basic plot line and overall execution of the recently uploaded movie 'Fatal Vaccine'. Mahina really pulls off the arrogant business executive with aplomb; making her subsequent garrotte sequence and superb death stare all the more sexually rewarding for the rest of us (or maybe that's just me?). Anyhow, in my opinion, this should be the first chapter of a brand new series. Just remember, when you've got the basic concept nailed down (as this one so obviously is) do not deviate from the formula - short introduction, sexy mature woman, immaculately dressed, ruthless, strangled with garrotte in her prime, shocked wide-eyed death stare, protruding tongue, postmortem stripping and body disposal. Here's hoping this movie does extremely well for your studio, as i for one cannot wait for additional episodes. Please tell me there are more on the way.
All the best!
Madame M

Re: Fatal vaccine series idea.

Postby Madame M » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:23 am

I agree with you Keith, Mahina so totally nailed the arrogant business executive role, making her deadly fate just that much more erotic. I love the scenario of a tough female CEO going down, and I think it would be awesome to do again and again as a series. I'll suggest it to Mr. B! I think it will depend on how the video sells, but so far so good, it jumped right to #1 on Nicheclips!

Return to “PT Fan Bulletins”