Britney Amber

timothy

Britney Amber

Postby timothy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 am

Britney is what I call the flash nutter, because she is so gorgeous that I immediately nut myself the second I see her, posting her pics was not easy, had to keep a towel under me :D Britney is perfect from the bottom of her sexy feet to the top of her tallest string of hair. I love her exaggerated expressions and reactions when she is being strangled. Britney is a very natural beauty, she was born to look hot. I was pleasantly surprised when Butcher brought her back but at the same time I wasn't because all you have to do is look at Britney and you're immediately convinced, Britney is the total package, she's hot, hot, hot, super hot, mega super hot. I really hope she is brought back again soon. I loved her brunette hair, I loved Britney when she was a blonde too, however she does her hair I will love it, and those breasts :shock: those beautiful breasts :shock: Britney breasts is what I think about when I'm too tired to rub one out, I like to think of Britney's breasts like it's Popeye's spinach, I just get a rush of energy. We must have more Britney :D
ImageImageImage
Intimate Strangers
The Car Salesman
Double Girl Kill 5
Hostel
Horrified To Die
The Killers Always Wins
Deadly Kiss

Return to “Movie Actress Fan Favorites”