New era of psycho thrillers is awesome!

timothy

Re: New era of psycho thrillers is awesome!

Postby timothy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:35 am

Psycho Thrillers is still a great place to buy the best in erotic horror, Hitman starring Ashley Lane is superb! If you don't have it get it, The position of the wooden garrote that was wrapped around Ashley's neck is perfect, right in the middle section, a wonderful strangle. The strangle was so good that I didn't even get bent out of shape that there was no protruding tongue, the protruding tongue would have made it even better but it's still a new classic to me. Ashley has so much experience in the e horror market, she is one of the very best :!: :D People who still haven't bought a lot of PTF films or any since Pt's death should give this film a chance, in my opinion. :D
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:47 pm

If you are looking for a excellent, and I mean excellent hand strangle fuck kill then pick up Sweet Dreams Mom starring India Summer, this film is amazing, gorgeous sex and a beautiful and brilliant strangle fuck, the camera angles are great, this film has raised India up a few notches on my list of who is my favorite, now I understand better why she was ahead on the poll. I also would like to give Tyler Nixon credit for giving the dick so well to India, having pretty boy male actors as the stranglers brings out the best performances from the females, I would love to see him as a strangler again. I'm into ligature strangles but when hand strangles are this well made you cannot deny the greatness. Everyone that is a fan of psycho thrillers should get this, fans of psycho thrillers when Pt was still alive should get this. Butcher, continue your brilliance :D
Sweet Dreams Mom
Madame M

Postby Madame M » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:47 am

Timothy, thanks for all of your support!

I agree, Mr. B is really putting out some incredible, dead sexy films. He really enjoys a hard edge to the storylines and presentation, and the latest cycles of films have been intense!
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:25 pm

I appreciate your kind words. I wish that I could afford to have Mahina do a sequel to every film in the psycho thriller catalog, so she would have to shoot films for months! :D
Madame M

Postby Madame M » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:59 am

I wish Mahina could do films forever too...she is amazing! But alas, she is planning to retire now, so this round of films will be her grand finale in the death fantasy genre. But wow, did she ever go out with a bang!

"Officer Down" with Mahina is available on the main PTF website now, and more Mahina films are coming from her epic last film shoot!
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:13 pm

You are so correct Madame M. I just bought Fatal Vaccine, and holy shit it is flawless! Mahina is a master of the wooden garrote strangle, she is so gorgeous and I was rock hard from the beginning of this beautiful masterpiece to the closing credits. If anyone still have any doubts that Mr. B can't do it as great as Mr. PT did it, this film shatters all doubt. This is why I love e-horror. All fans should buy this now :!: :D

Fatal Vaccine
Talgat96

Postby Talgat96 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 pm

timothy wrote:You are so correct Madame M. I just bought Fatal Vaccine, and holy shit it is flawless! Mahina is a master of the wooden garrote strangle, she is so gorgeous and I was rock hard from the beginning of this beautiful masterpiece to the closing credits. If anyone still have any doubts that Mr. B can't do it as great as Mr. PT did it, this film shatters all doubt. This is why I love e-horror. All fans should buy this now :!: :D

Fatal Vaccine

Yes! great video:)
Madame M

Postby Madame M » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:30 am

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed this film! It was one of my favorites from Mahina's new cycle of PTF videos, and you're right, it was a conscious effort to re-create come classic Psycho-Thrillers magic (one on one killing, superhot strangle, sizzling necrosex), with two of the finest death-erotic actors in our history, Mahina and Reno. I love it!
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:01 am

If you're looking for a super hot, super sexy female on female strangle than buy this beautiful hot film. Ziggy Star is one of my personal favorites. She is so hot, Ziggy's performance is incredible. Female on female strangles are so sexy. Kate Kennedy did a great job as the strangler. This movie is just more proof that PTF is not only on the right track, they have improved the rail system! I am completely blown away by this film and I am looking forward to more performances from Ziggy Star at PTF. She is so gorgeous, I cannot get enough of her!

Tale Of The Hitwoman
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:18 am

This new movie is a great one :)
And for Mahina's news movie, she's definitely one of the best ;)
Julia

Return to “Movie Fan Favorites”