New era of psycho thrillers is awesome!

timothy

New era of psycho thrillers is awesome!

Postby timothy » Sun May 28, 2017 10:20 pm

I appreciate what is being put out. A lot of people don't like change especially sudden change, I think Psycho thrillers is on the right track, all of the films Butcher has put out are great, there are some that have really gave me some great midnight rub outs, Alyssa Cole has such a beautiful tender body, she is incredible in Angel of Mercy 7. Everyone should get this, Alyssa'a lips looks so sexy wrapped around the cock. Taylor Sands is incredible :!: They Will Pay 2 Taylor: Part 2 is outstanding! She can take a great strangle, love her strangle kill style, The They Will Pay franchise is lovely! I've noticed that Butcher has been doing a lot of two-part 2 on 1 rape kills, I cannot wait until Butcher does a Bundy and a double girl kill. I also appreciate how clear the video and audio is, it makes the film a lot more beautiful. Lily Adams, Dixie Comet, and Dolly Leigh are all amazing too :D Lily Adams is so sexy in What Little Girl Are Made Of 3, Dixie Comet is almost like the second coming of Victoria Lawson, that is how great Dixie is and Dolly Leigh reminds me of Stephanie Cane in terms of the way she is so helpless when she is being attacked and raped, it just turns me on :D Dallas Black and Lily Radar did their thing and I liked their cycles too, I love that Norah Nova and India Summer were brought back, I am looking forward to other returning talent :D
Angel of Mercy 7-Alyssa Cole
They Will Pay 2 Taylor:Part 2-Taylor Sands
What Little Girls Are Made Of 3-Lily Adams
Cheater's Rage-Dolly Leigh
No Love Involved-Dixie Comet
admin
Site Admin

Re: New era of psycho thrillers is awesome!

Postby admin » Mon May 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Mr Butcher and his production did a great work :)
Glad you like it, Timotghy ^^
Julia
barnsjosh

Postby barnsjosh » Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 am

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent, but after the untimely passing of PT, I have bought exactly 0 clips. Personally, I have't found the current work interesting enough to warrant a buy. But, that's probably just me. I am still hopeful, but things as of yet aren't the same to me.

JB
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue May 30, 2017 5:57 am

It's very understandable to feel that way, it may be hard to accept change. I wish PT was still alive and making more films, sometimes I think about what films would have been released, what talent would have been chosen if PT was still around, maybe things will feel interesting for you when more returning talent are brought back and when or if more then one film is released at a time. As more films are released, it feels to me that Butcher is tapping more into Pt's style of filming, he was there when PT was alive filming the scenes with him, I hope that a film comes out that catches you interest. :D
Butcher is doing an amazing job in my opinion, he is releasing great material. :D
Last edited by timothy on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whistler

Postby whistler » Wed May 31, 2017 2:53 am

Barnsjosh, I hope you'll give Butcher a chance. I'm not going to claim to have liked every movie made since PT passed. But then again, there were some films that PT made which didn't resonate with me. That's natural.

In terms of the films that I've purchased since Butcher, there have been more hits than misses. As Timothy noted, I've really liked the "They Will Pay" series. Now that the arc has ended, I'm hoping similar series are made. I've particularly liked new actresses such as Taylor Sands, Alyssa Cole, Lily Adams and Lily Rader. It's also good that he's brought back favorites such as Norah Nova.
barnsjosh

Postby barnsjosh » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 pm

I guess that the main reason I haven't bought any new clips is that, in the past, I could find over 70+ still images to make my decision. PT always uploaded more photos than necessary, but I would sometimes buy a clip simply for one scene if I saw it in the stills. Currently, I am unable to find more than 10-15 image stills from butcher's new clips and for me the content that I am looking for simply isn't there or there isn't enough information to confirm if it is. I have been burned so many times in the past that I want to make absolutely sure that the film contains what I am looking for. I understand that it takes a ton of time to upload that many pictures, but it was essential for me to continue to buy PT directed clips. I hope that butcher finds a way to include more stills and I'm sure I'll be a happy customer again.

JB
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:33 pm

I also would go to DFN to see as much of the film as possible before I buy it, but most of the time I can see that the film has what I like with the 10-15 still images that are available, the thing that I want is that Butcher bring back talent that has become favorites of mine and getting back to having 3-4 different talent film cycle releases per month like before. Aaliyah Love, Tia Cyrus, Sadie Santana, Zoey Laine, Ziggy Star, Rebel Lynn, Mia Li, Nicky Huntsman, Dava Foxx, Jennifer White, Mia Rider, Marie McCray, Dani Jensen, Mahina Zaltana, Laela Pryce, Kasey Warner, Liv Revamped, just to name a few are talents that I want to see again and also I would like Butcher to swing back and pick up Norah Nova again. I think that Butcher is doing great and I will continue to wait for more goodies from the talent that I mentioned.
Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm

You wanna see Tia again...? I'll see what I can do...

Sample.jpg
Sample.jpg (62.54 KiB) Viewed 1327 times

Coming Soon...
timothy

Postby timothy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:49 am

BEAUTIFUL :!: JUST. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL :!: I thank you Simon and my penis thanks you a whole lot more, you and Butcher :!: I'm already about to blow my load just on the still frames alone :!: CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS :D
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 am

Just bought Forevermine:The Bride, it is amazing! I'm still not into bondage but that still didn't keep me from enjoying this beautiful film. I loved it when she squirted on the dick upside down and Tia's gorgeous sweet tasty looking pussy juice poured out of her and splashed back on her chest, that was so hot :D Forevermine sounds like it going to be a series and I hope I'm right, excellent job with this custom Simon, Thank you Butcher for bringing back Tia, I fucking love her, I'm looking forward to the rest of her cycle of films :D By the way that is a brilliant title to a masterful film, why didn't I think of that?
whistler

Postby whistler » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:15 am

Simon, thank you, thank you for your story. and for what will hopefully be a new series. It was great seeing Tia back in the fold. I just bought and would encourage everyone else to make a purchase.
Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm glad you guys like it. When I thought of the title, I was also surprised it hasn't been used before. With any luck it will be a series, but no guarantees at this point.

@timothy, Funny, I never really considered handcuffs to be bondage but I guess it qualifies...and the bladder spurt was an experiment of sorts and it ended up looking awesome.

@barnsjosh, I understand what you are saying about the new films but all the ones I've bought have been pretty good. I suggest looking into (shameless plug) "Forever Mine." It has a little bit of everything especially if you liked any of my other stories.
barnsjosh

Postby barnsjosh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 am

I hear ya simon--and I almost bought Forever mine because I know that actress does a great job and the description sounds like this would be something perfect. But again the 12 stills just isn't enough for me to pull the trigger on it. I wish there were 12 more (at least 24 total), and I could rationalize a purchase of $31 bucks. But until I see a little bit more, I can't commit at this time. $31 bucks at the grocery store to is nothing, but dropping 31 bucks for a film that you aren't sure about a little steep in my opinion to take a gamble.

JB
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Anything that restricts arm, hand, and leg movements is bondage to me, 92% of the reason why I bought Forevermine is because Tia Fuckin Cyrus is a personal favorite of mine. I knew that Tia could squirt but I wasn't expecting it to be so incredible. I really hope that Butcher has Tia in a few of Psycho Thrillers' franchises, like Sleeping Beauty and Secret Life of PT and Thrill Killer, I want to see Tia in a strangle where she is a whore that still wants to be pleasured even when she is being strangled, it would be nice to see Tia perform a dying hand job too :D
whistler

Postby whistler » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Barnsjosh, as a forum member you get a 10 percent discount when you buy a film directly off the PTF site, if that helps.

Return to “Movie Fan Favorites”