Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Welcome!
timothy

Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Postby timothy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:03 am

Ziggy Star and Aaliyah Love
I think these two would make a great double girl kill, they are both super hot and extremely sexy. I know they would create great films together. I still want them brought back for solo films but it would also be nice to see these lovely two get strangled together :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Re: Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Postby timothy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 am

Liv Revamped and Tia Cyrus
I always wanted these two gorgeous talents to work together and I never thought I would get an opportunity to see that when Liv retired but now that she is back I would love to see these two amazing females get stalked, raped, and strangled together, it has nothing to do with the fact that they are both hispanic, they have both performed some of the best strangles and are two of the best in PTF's catalog. You can't tell me that your dick or pussy isn't creaming right now from the thought of these two elite wet dick makers doing a Bundy or Doublegirl Kill together :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:09 am

Sadie Santana and Dava Foxx
These two tall sexy women is another great match up, just like Liv and Tia, Dava and Sadie are two talents that I want to see get strangled together, they are both so gorgeous and delicious looking just like Liv and Tia, a lot more beautiful strangles can be done with them together as well as solo, with the right story, that can showcase their whore side. :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Marie McCray and Nicky Huntsman
I think these two would make great doublegirl kill films, they would complement each other so well. They are both so gorgeous and the important thing is that they both have done amazing strangles and are two of the best. They are a celebration of how beautiful a great kill can be :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 am

Mahina Zaltana, Kasey Warner, Zoey Laine
Triple Girl Kills are a treat when they are made, I think Zoey, Kasey, and Mahina would make something very special, a triple strangle after a wild night whoring around at a club, drunk, no bra, no panties, high heels :D These three are so wonderful when they are strangled in solo films, seeing them together would be 300 times more the fun :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 am

Gabriella Paltrova and Jennifer White
I think Jennifer and Gabi would create very beautiful strangles together, Gabi is so gorgeous and Jennifer is a gorgeous nympho who would go great with anyone, a beautiful parring and a great night for a strangler :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Norah Nova and Ziggy Star
These two, oh my goodness :!: These two are gorgeous and both have super sensitive pussies, besides Tia and Liv, Sadie and Dava, this parring is the one that I want to see the most, What we have here are two super hot nymphos who absolutely craves the dick, I want to see them in the most all out sexually whore fest strangles, that means having them do dying hand-jobs, sexual sleep assaults. Sleeping Beauty for each of them, Secret Life of Pt for each of them Thrill Killer for each of them, I would love to have them in strangles where they still want the dick even when they are being strangled, I want them to be fingered by the killer as he or she is strangling her, there are many stories where Norah and Ziggy can make the best strangles, these two are so delicious :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 am

Aaliyah Love/Dixie Comet
I love these two incredible sexy dick lovers :D Aaliyah and Dixie both have incredible performances under their belt, this parring is something I would like to see after they are brought back for solo film cycles. I can imagine the amazing set up and strangles that they can perform and seeing them on the floor with the wide eye, tongue out, sexy legs spread open devastation with the wooden garrote wrapped around their necks. Both ladies are so gorgeous and lovely. :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:48 am

Mia Li/Sadie Santana
Mia and Sadie are two talents that are two of my favorites and favorites among the fans/customers. Seeing these two together would create a interesting dynamic that would be very fruitful. They both are so sexy and gorgeous. Mia Li is running to become President of the Adult Performer Advocacy Committee, if she is nominated I don't know if she will do any more shoots, I hope she does, but in case she can't I would love to see her in another cycle of solo films and films with the goddess Sadie Santana while she is available :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:48 am

Marie Mccray/Aaliyah Love
I thought about this one and I believe Aaliyah and Marie would be spectacular together. With the right script and right type of strangle our orgasms and wet dicks would become a party that would never end. Marie, is so gorgeous and one of my personal favorite, Aaliyah is a super hot gorgeous beauty who seems to remain young looking. A gorgeous pair :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:20 am

Jenna Ivory/Sunny Lane
I will also include females that have not done erotic horror on this list too. I think that this lovely pair would create great ligature strangle films together. I wanted to see these two at Psycho Thrillers for a while. It's hard to predict how great they will be until I actually see them get strangled, the only real question is how much nut juice will come out of me, will it be in cups or buckets? :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Nikki Delano/Bridgette B
Please make this happen, that's all I can say, please make this happen :!:
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:19 am

Jennifer White/Cindy Starfall
Jennifer is so amazing and she would go well with anyone, I think Jennifer paired with Cindy would be epic and amazing. A feast for a strangler. Two super sexy, gorgeous pieces of perfection waiting to be ravaged :!: :D Jennifer is such a super hot nympho slut. I love her :D I would really love to see Cindy's reaction to a ligature strangle.
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 am

Dani Jensen/Christie Stevens
These two are amazing. I want multiple girl kills to be overwhelming and epic, and these two are excellent and would accomplish that if the strangles are both ligature. Dani is one of my top favorite talents and Christie has impressed me so much. Both would create beautiful rub out action :!: Sidenote- Dani got a boob job and they are just as scrumptious and huge like Christie's beautiful breasts. Pics of Dani's current look would get deleted so I posted what I could but you get the picture, Dani and Christie together is a guaranteed blizzard of hot gooey nutness :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 am

Liv Revamped/Aaliyah Love/Sadie Santana
Why not? Three fan favorites, three of my personal favorites. Can you imagine how great this triple girl kill strangle would be? I'm going to try and create super multiple girl strangles on this list. I believe that this would be beyond amazing, like-a Thanksgiving feast, you're full but you're still eating because the food is so fucking good- amazing. Liv, Aaliyah, and Sadie=don't open the door because there is nut everywhere including the knob, gooey fun :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”